Minimally invasive endoscopic brain surgery makes it possible to treat in a conventional way: adenomas of the pituitary gland, obstructive hydrocephalus, cysts and intraventricular tumors. In some cases, brain tumors, meningiomas, trigeminal neuralgia, intracranial aneurysms can also be treated ...
Interview by Nives Milani - Thu 25/03/2021
- How did you cross the path of the Cortina Hospital?
- He tells us about his curriculum
- Can you explain to us what are the pathologies of the nervous system?
- How is the patient approached?
- What are the treatment options?
- And in particular, can you give us some indication on the physiotherapy option?